Personal Lines Customer Service Representative need for Rapidly Growing Insurance Agency
Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative looking to expand your career? Do you have a passion for helping solve customers’ problems and providing them with the best solution? Then we want to hear from you! Come work for a rapidly growing insurance agency.
This position lets you focus on what you do best: building and maintaining customer relationships. You will advise clients on coverage options, help them decide on insurance products, and solve their insurance problems.
We need someone who is:
• Comfortable with learning new software programs
• Courteous and maintains a positive attitude with customers and peers
• Professional and reliable—someone who can work in our office on a full-time basis and
occasionally assist customers after normal business hours
Customer Service Associate
• Assist customers over the phone and through digital communications
• Answer customer questions and assist with requests
• Use problem solving skills to troubleshoot customer issues
• Enter information from customer calls into database
• Assist in generating sales leads by gathering information from customers
• Ensure customers are satisfied with their experience
• Follow procedures and policies
• Participate in trainings
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or GED required
• Property and Casualty Insurance License
• 1–3+ years of relevant customer service experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills required
• Working knowledge of computer systems
• Have experience with personal lines of insurance
• Experience with Commercial lines of insurance a plus.
• Be available to work full-time at our office from 8:30 – 4:30 Monday through Friday and occasionally assist customers after hours.
This position is a great opportunity for a motivated Customer Service Representative committed to providing high-quality customer service.To apply for this position, send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.